Waterlox Marine Satin Finish
Waterlox Marine Satin Finish creates elegant enduring beauty on any wood surface. Maintenance is easy. Just clean, and apply a rejuvenating maintenance coat as needed. No sanding required. Product is non- film forming, and will not peel. In severe UV exposure, maintenance can be required at 8-16 months. The elegant natural look of Waterlox Marine Satin or Gloss on fine exterior wood components is unparalleled.
- Satin Sheen, Exterior use only.
- 50% Solids
- Made from Tung Oil and a special resin that provides a high gloss that stands up to sun, salt and fresh water exposure.
- When the gloss level begins to fade from sun/UV exposure,recoat the surface. Simply clean the surface and re-coat; sanding down to bare wood is not necessary.
- Applies easily with a China bristle brush, cloth, or roller. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Coverage: 400 square feet per gallon per coat
- Specially made for boat decks, bright work and spars and for other heavy-duty exterior applications, such as exterior doors and garage doors.
- Use as a finish coat for an exterior, high gloss finish over 1-2 coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish
Not recommended for use on pressure treated woods. Not recommended for Decks.
Use Waterlox Marine Sealer, or Waterlox Original Sealer / Finish as a first/ second coat on bare wood. Then apply 1-2 coats of Marine Gloss or Marine Satin.