Made from Tung Oil and a special resin that provides a High Gloss finish that stands up to sun, salt and fresh water exposure.
Waterlox Tung oil products penetrate better than linseed oil to seal wood fibers beneath the surface. Unlike urethane, Tung oil products form a protective finish that won’t chip, peel, crack or wrinkle. Resists alcohol, hot liquids, stain, and household chemicals. Give wood a rich, hand-rubbed appearance by enhancing the grain. Keep easy to maintain surfaces with mild detergent and water – no special cleaning process required.
- High Gloss finish for floors (85° Gloss Level)
- 39% Solids
- Applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), China bristle brush, cloth, or roller. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Coverage: 450 -500 square feet per gallon per coat
- Use as a Finish Coat for a high gloss finish. Use 2 coats over 1-2 coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish
- Use on interior wood projects such as floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, fly fishing rods, gun stocks, and various woodworking projects.